Thursday 17 July 2014

Wednesday Reads (on a Thursday night, again) - 17 July


I'd change it to Thursday reads, but then I'd probably just end up posting on Fridays.

What I've just finished reading
The Captive of Kensington Palace, by Jean Plaidy
- as I said last week, I never really intended to read the Victoria books, but it was one of those moments when they were just There. It has confirmed that I definitely want to read the Georgian saga, however. 

The One, by Kiera Cass.  This was basically a scan-read to find out how the story ended.  I did enjoy it, and I have to admit that a blurb quote mentioning The Selection as something that would interest readers of Allie Condie's Matched has got me interested in Matched.

What I'm reading now
Musketeer Space, by Tansy Rayner Roberts - the serialised genderbending Musketeers in space.

Escape from Cockatoo Island, by Yvette Poshoglian

What I'll be reading next
Hild.  Really.


No comments:

Post a Comment